~ Explore ancient wisdom traditions, energy healing, intuition and nature-based spirituality in a skillfully held container ~
About Witch School
Witch school is a community learning experience that focuses on the exploration of energy work and energy healing, psychic energy perception, nature-based spirituality and the teachings of the ancient wisdom traditions.
My vision for this school is a small, intimate group that is held in a safe and sacred container; the kind of container that supports the building of community, learning, growth and healing.
Possible outcomes of this training include:
- A deeper connection to your Self, your spirituality and your intuition.
- A more meaningful relationship with your spirit guides, allies, ancestors and All of Life.
- A feeling of being more supported, connected and empowered in your day to day life.
- Freedom from old, outdated patterns and ways of being that are no longer serving you.
- The ability to create the life that you really want with more power and ease.
- A deeper, richer and more diverse toolbox that you can draw from at any time, in any situation.
- Connection to and belonging within a spiritual community.
You are ready for Witch School if you share...
- A commitment to cultivating compassion and non-judgement towards yourself and others
- A commitment to doing inner work
- Previous experience working with me (Megan) at least once
- An interest in spirituality, energy healing, magic, nature, and all things witchy!
Witch School is a commitment. Participants should be able to commit to being present for all of the classes (barring unforeseen circumstances, of course).
Witch School can only contain a maximum number of 10 participants per 4 element cycle. (This helps to create that safe and sacred container).
Witch School meets on selected Saturdays, from 10am until 4 pm, for a total of 4 meetings per 4 element cycle. Our time together will consist of energy work and meditation, discussion, and various activities.
The Next 4 Element Cycle Begins April 2024!
Class one - Earth: Saturday, April 27th, 2024
Class two - Fire: Saturday, June 22nd, 2024
Class three - Water: Saturday, September 21st, 2024
Class four - Air: Saturday, November 2nd, 2024
Contingency date: Saturday, January 11th, 2025 - A class on this date will only occur if we are unable to meet on one of the scheduled dates listed above due to unforeseen circumstances.
A WORD ON THE NAME OF THIS TRAINING
The word “witch” often can elicit images of evil people (usually women) doing horrible things with black magic; In our modern, western culture witches are considered scary, dark and generally bad news.
In not-so-modern western culture, however, the word had a much different meaning; The original meaning of the word witch, many, many years ago, was someone (of any gender) who practiced Nature-based spirituality, healed both themselves and/or others and who worked with both energy and intuition.
The negative connotations around the word witch began in the early 1400’s when the Monarchies of Europe joined forces with the Roman Catholic Church, who had long decried any form of spirituality that was not their own as “satanic.” They then started persecuting people who did not conform to their rules and regulations, calling these people “witches” (whether they actually were witches or not). Soon witch hunts, witch trials, witch lynchings and other forms of persecution of witches became common place. The word “witch” also became a convenient term for the authorities to use to describe any woman who did not oblige the patriarchal rule of the day.
Today, being a witch will not get you lynched, but it still has many negative connotations and prejudices and associated with it, and it is still often used to describe women who do not conform to patriarchal standards. Choosing to call this program “Witch School” is an attempt at a reclamation of the word, and the power associated within it.